Is there any point?

Arn’t we already living in an elected dictatorship.

For years if you voted for the big 3, okay the big 2.5, you got exactly the same results just with a different colour rosette on the winning donkey, far as i can see nothing’s changed, just look at the hatred being whipped up against Farage because he’s threatening to to upturn the present day equivalent of the established money lenders tables, and what the msm and all the others would like is for him to get back in his box and allow whichever of the 2.5 teams to take their turn, same results then as its been all of my life.

Yes i shall vote, for if i don’t i shall be a hypocrit for complaining about what we will receive over the next 5 years, and i shall vote positively, ie for someone/something that i want and not negatively, ie to keep the supposedly most dangerous of the 3 lunatics from getting the keys to number 10, a theme the tories have used for years and it appears still works.

If this election produces another 5 years of the same old and we’re still here in 5, then i shall join my dearly beloved in this being the very last election i shall vote in and i shall not bother caring or commenting on whatever the future brings…and yes that’s wrong but how i feel now, even if only 5 people voted in each constituency and one candidate had more votes then they would still be the outright winner and again nothing would change.

We are at a point in time when democracy is at an end in this country, the last 3.5 years have proved beyond all doubt to all of us, whichever side we are on, that the system is broken, they had foresight (how apt) when they used various shootings as the excuse needed to disarm the proletariat, a defenceless population cannot defend itself from an overbearing out of control state.

In some ways i want Corbyn to win, the tories and their backers deserve him and what he will do to them and their wallets, he’ll hurt us but few of us have umpteen millions up for grabs.
He won’t be able to do half the stuff he promises anyway, cos the EU (which all 3 parties wish to stay in) won’t allow him to, but never let reality get in the way of a good tory operation fear.