Saviem's fan club (Part 1)

Froggy55:
Hi Dave! It looks I have missed a chapter somewhere, or perhaps some posts were withdrawn. I think the French are more touchy concerning copyright than the British; some even suspect you may make money out of their pictures. Personnally, if ever I discover one of my pictures on a forum or blog, I feel it as a compliment, but that’s not the way everyone goes. When I feel it’s needed, I just put a link to the sources.
Cheers
Paul

Hi Paul…yes you missed a little ‘tete-a-tete’, I’d like to think this was based on a “miss-understanding with translation”, hope its settled now, but I’m waiting for a reply to confirm.

How’s it with you ? the weather here in bretagne is appalling, really wet and miserable, thankfully got most of the chores done in the garden, just a few trees to chop down , but they can be done anytime there’s a decent rain free day…

Old computer packed up,so got a decent secondhand one, a friend loaded the latest linux Reelin program, its easy and fast, but sadly there is a flaw somewhere as I can’t post any photos up without it locking up this forum, so no pic’s for a while until he comes and sorts it…technology eh :unamused:

Otherwise, all is well…Dave