Blood, Sweat and Broken China (the Removals thread)

JAKEY:
Hello Dean ,John and Mark ,still about busy as hell !!! :smiley: thank god although the phones are starting to quiten down a bit ,warehouse is full at 100% and have needed to hire one container off another company to tide me over.

Trying to get my son who is a porter on the insurance was impossible unless we bought my dads last van (Renault Kangoo) out of retirement ! been in the warehouse 5 years :open_mouth: started first time with a jumpstart :laughing: new battery ,two bulbs what i had robbed a few years ago, pair of wipers and straight through MOT :laughing: lad now uses here as a panic van ,box collections etc ,he cleaned her ,polish next week ,i send a photo this week.

Prices have started to drop already :imp: ,told this week i was to expensive !! trip to southern ireland (tranship both houses) ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hello Gentleman been busy hope you are all well !
Steve it as slowed down with us …the usuaĺ company’s cutting the rates in your area ?

Must have been a bit emotional seeing your dad’s van back on the road…especially with your lad driving it.