Have Muller joined the race to the bottom?

Dont know why people get so consumed about the WTD? Yeah obey it but dont lose any sleep over breaking it. Nothing will happen. The world will still turn. Even the authorities dont particularly give a toss about it leaving it as the preserve of the pointy shoed warrior.

Has any driver ever been convicted of a breach of WTD regs? I’m unaware of any so a link would he handy.

Having said that Winseer you can look for a job with made up rules but you’ll not find it because the pointless WTD are still rules so your break and POA wont count towards your average across the whole industry because the pointless rules say so.

As for two hours of break/POA in a shift? That’s easy. Really easy. I’ve averaged about five hours daily sat round doing bugger all waiting/on break althogh it’s all been shown as break as most of it has been spent in my bunk. I did 61 paid hours last week (six days) but my WTD calculation includes only 38 of them actually driving or working. The rest I was just chilling! Often I’m done delivering about 10am and get a collection at 3pm or something.