Night Out/Tramping essentials

This is a topic that often crops up, as do cyclists, as does Brexit (and foreigners in general). So I thought I would share this with you:

If I left all that in lorry on fri , 99% would
Be gone by Monday !!

Sperm oil? :open_mouth:

Used both as a lamp oil (brighter flame, and no nasty odours/fumes compared to alternatives commonly in use at the time) and lubricant.

I’m parked up by the A1 and wearing a pair of stockings right now.

They missed out the orange, the 2’ length of electrical flex, the bin liner and the amyl nitrate poppers. :sunglasses:

The first items, bracketed together:
A reminder to put on your trousers before cycling? Was this a list designed for Dozy’s GrandDad?
And a corkscrew is a necessity, not a luxury. Of course.

Love the last bit about travelling abroad, and of course is as true today as it was back then. :laughing:

Supply of Tea as a luxury, :open_mouth: I’m having my doubts that this was written by an Englishman :frowning: well if he was English he must have been one of those coffee drinking whoopsys, no doubt the type of man who’d hangs about with Oscar Wilde. :open_mouth: :laughing:

Franglais:

:laughing:

I like your thinking, but surely your Sommelier would have a corkscrew ? :smiley:

Franglais:

What’s wrong with a 5p piece, a hammer and a screwdriver? :sunglasses:

Plenty of drivers have a strop in their lorry!

Nite Owl:
Plenty of drivers have a strop in their lorry!

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

muckles:
Love the last bit about travelling abroad, and of course is as true today as it was back then. [emoji38]

Absolutely true!

Next time I’m wandering around Londonistan I’ll try the Union flag thing
Will let you know how I get on .

I always carry a tape measure. as we do pick up some weird sized crates and pallets at times .so can measure see how many can get across and fit them in.
as saves time with forklift driver trying then take em off start again and again.to they fit