Dobbies thornbury , spar Hastings

Dobbies thornbury ( garden centre ) , can you get in
, tipped before 9 am
Spar ( capper & co ) Hastings , same
, will they tip before 9.30 booking time . Ta

Trying for a head start for Friday? I fear you’re starting from the wrong end of the smoke…

Normally about 8/8.30 for a Dobbies

dozy:
, tipped before 9 am

You do know their about 200 miles apart [emoji6]
You sure your spar ain’t Tredegar park as they have depot there as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spar depot in Hastings is AF Blakemore, been there a couple of times, horrible drive, if you are going to via Tonbridge not Maidstone, that road is even worse.

toonsy:
Normally about 8/8.30 for a Dobbies

Ta

Dobies vary for start times some will tip from 7am to 9am give um a call ,done a lot of them lately mostly old wyevale stores

blue estate:

dozy:
, tipped before 9 am

You do know their about 200 miles apart [emoji6]
You sure your spar ain’t Tredegar park as they have depot there as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dobbies thornbury ( in morn ( thurs) , in lay-by about a mile
Away , told to start at 6 am !!!
Spar , fri morn , not sure how close I’ll get , but
Booking for 9.30

Dave73-UK:
Spar depot in Hastings is AF Blakemore, been there a couple of times, horrible drive, if you are going to via Tonbridge not Maidstone, that road is even worse.

Oh dear , not good by sound of it

Dj72:
Dobies vary for start times some will tip from 7am to 9am give um a call ,done a lot of them lately mostly old wyevale stores

Had Andover at 9 am thurs , but got it tipped at 15.00 today , then
Thornbury , then Swindon ( I know , Andover , thornbury , Swindon
, but idiots loaded it like that
Thornbury is up a lane , might park on a38 &
Walk up as can’t see on google if there’s a gate , don’t
Want to block lane for couple of hours if gate locked

Oh No! Dozy will be passing my front door to get to Spar in Hastings (Now Blakemore as said earlier) I live in the same road!

I used to tip the odd pallet there and never had a problem with delivery times, actually did the night before a couple of times so I could night out at home! But if you have a full trailer load that could be another story…

Your biggest problem will be getting there, A21 from the M25 is the usual route and that can be chaotic early in the mornings, and right now Hastings is a “Roadworks gone mad” town, especially in the area of The Ridge where you will be going.

If you need a night out on the A21 about the only place is the old Blue Boys pub service area at the Southern end of the Pembury bypass. (Has hook-ups for fridges if needed :smiley: )

Martin:
Oh No! Dozy will be passing my front door to get to Spar in Hastings (Now Blakemore as said earlier) I live in the same road!

I used to tip the odd pallet there and never had a problem with delivery times, actually did the night before a couple of times so I could night out at home! But if you have a full trailer load that could be another story…

Your biggest problem will be getting there, A21 from the M25 is the usual route and that can be chaotic early in the mornings, and right now Hastings is a “Roadworks gone mad” town, especially in the area of The Ridge where you will be going.

If you need a night out on the A21 about the only place is the old Blue Boys pub service area at the Southern end of the Pembury bypass. (Has hook-ups for fridges if needed :smiley: )

Can’t you put me up for night , you only
Live 2 mins away , then when I’m having
My cooked tea ( need to inform you mrs )
You could tip load for me
Then pop upto sydcup & pick up coca- cola
Whilst I’m asleep in your bed then I’ve got
A easy run home on fri
Nb your mrs is safe as I’m 58 and
More interested in sleep than that hot &
Sweaty stuff

Also a bit of a ■■■■■ to get onto the bay there, at least in an artic. Place is more setup for smaller trucks, there ain’t a lot of space and a massive pillar in the way. Least that’s how I found it, but I wasn’t very good at reversing a few months ago(still not brilliant now)

Sent from my SNE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Dave73-UK:
Also a bit of a ■■■■■ to get onto the bay there, at least in an artic. Place is more setup for smaller trucks, there ain’t a lot of space and a massive pillar in the way. Least that’s how I found it, but I wasn’t very good at reversing a few months ago(still not brilliant now)

Sent from my SNE-LX1 using Tapatalk

What with the a21 a nightmare , roadworks in
Hastings , nightmare bays , I’ll take time
With dobbies & get back too late to pick
Up load for hastings lol
Got to load out of britvic Lutterworth so
By the time I get back probably just
Have time to tip Asda Lutterworth !!!

Don’t go doing any naughties with the tacho, they are right next door. :smiley:

google.co.uk/maps/@50.87685 … 312!8i6656

cav551:
Don’t go doing any naughties with the tacho, they are right next door. :smiley: