Did you ever question whether you could do it?

Dee Dee 2012:
I saw on one video Scott Andrews took about 4/5 shunts to get in a builders yard, held traffic up for 10 minutes or so… he just got on with it… That’s how it goes i guess…

Speaking of holding up traffic, how would you indicate to traffic that you wish to turn in somewhere? Take this entrance for example i.gyazo.com/0cf3e53a70242c1bdbf … 193615.jpg, just picked a random entrance to demonstrate.

So you’re driving forward and want to reverse bay park in the parking area on the left (pretend it’s a construction zone or something). To get in there with a C1 I think you’d have to drive past the entrance and then come back in at a 90 degree angle but if there’s cars behind you they’re going to have to reverse back, what if there’s 3 or 4 cars?

I’ve even had problems in a car when I want to reverse parallel park I can’t because the car behind me is literally 5ft from me and isn’t giving me room to reverse… Pretty ■■■■ annoying.

edit I made a quick drawing on where I think you’d have to stop in order to reverse back into the gap i.gyazo.com/9607be955622cb4e397 … 32b3ff.jpg and the car(s) behind you will have seen you drive past that entrance and so now will probably be occupying the area you need in order to reverse, if that makes sense?