PAUL GEE's PHOTO COLLECTION (Part 1)

DEANB:

Chris Webb:
Morning Dean.

I will hazard a guess and say this Merc is one of Cory Distribution,just going by the livery. :question:

Reckon you could be right Chris. :smiley:

ramone:
Was the road test Buffalo fitted with the headless wonder?

“ramone” It posted pretty quick times. :wink:

tastrucker:
“DEANB”

D.H.Jones Hino.

Trevor one from your part of the world. Corbett Transport Mercedes bulker.

yes DEAN ,Corbetts were from Much Wenlock ,mostly tippers that worked out of the limestone quarries on nearby Wenlock edge .
Lovely to see the Hinos of D H Jones from Ruabon ,now there were on my doorstep ,they did a lot of coal out of South Wales ,and were also Hino agents ,thank you DEAN ,Trevor

Thanks for your comments Trevor. Heres a different one of a Jones Hino. I cant remember if Hino’s were that popular ? Do you know how
many of them they operated Trevor ? Out of intrest were they a dealer/garage for Hino as you sometimes find that a company that operates
less popular truck also are dealers ? :unamused: :smiley: :wink:

240 Gardner:
“DEANB”

Now then Chris i bet your old school report’s said you “Must pay more attention” as not only did you not notice the reg, but you also did not
notice the article you are talking about that i posted on page 361 chap ! :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I think they said things like, “must try to stay awake in class”…

That’s what comes of trying to catch up on a fortnight’s backlog!

:laughing: :laughing: Nice holiday chap… :wink:

Mark R:
Why bother with a signwriter when you could use a roll of black tape!.. Great photo though.

:wink:

Punchy Dan:
^^^^ I think the above would be the late Phillip Gregory from Bonsall Derbys , a very hard working owner driver been to the Middle East ect done Moscow and all of Europe .after the Merc he had V8 turbo stars with a tilt trailer .

i bet you could listen to him all day Dan, he must have some cracking stories to tell. :smiley: :wink:

Hi Dean and Trevor ,D H Jones hauled a lot of scrap down to S Wales backloading from Tower Colliery at Hirwaen . Those Hinos were rust buckets ,but boy they would fly ,none of the S Wales boys could catch em , up the beacons! .great pics as usual Dean ,regards Keith .