''Sweden is looking for Expiernced drivers''

nightline:
Where is the quality of life when you’re driving in snow most of the year and everywhere is freezing
What would you do on your week off, winter sports
I know the scenery is stunning but to a outsider it sounds like hard graft, and would take a lot of getting use to it
That’s people like me who expects everything to shut down with a bit of snow

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
unless your up in the artic circle then in sweden the weather breaks at the end of march…it takes a week or so for the snow to vanish and the lakes to melt,after that its well into the 20s jumping quickly into the 30s and up to 40 deg in the summer till your actually looking forward to a rainy day.
its well similar to the weather i the canaries most of the summer and right now itl still be in the 20s easily.
after october the weather turns again and once it snows then the country is well geared up for it with gritters ect.
its a legal requirement to run on all year tyres or studded winter tyres till the weather improves in march again.
the schools dont close,buses run,trains run,airports dont close as the country just gets on with it unlike britain.
they even have trialled AUTOMONOUS SNOW PLOUGHS IN NORWAY for clearing runways at airports…( cue uk t ,dr d,jts shortly). :unamused: