Eu referendum whats your vote

Spardo:

Franglais:

dexxy57:

whisperingsmith:
CF - why is that you remind me of Jim McCawber Brexit MEP https://twitter.com/JMcCawberMEP

Never heard of him, had to check him out.
Very funny.
Jim McCawber’s funny too.

Ive just looked at McCawbers Twitter too. I certainly am not a Brexit Party insider so wonder if he could become their next leader? He does seem to represent the mainstream views there. . If Spardo reads this, knowing he doesnt always follow links, I suggest he does look at these however…see what the future holds.

OK Franglais, I followed your advice and read the Twitter thing, in spite being half blocked off by a great big panel urging me to register :unamused: Do you think Farage realises that this bloke isn’t a Brexiteer at all, he is a ■■■■ taker worthy of his own show on Radio 4. :laughing:

I would definitely listen but I’m buggered if I’m going to sign up to Twitter to do so. :laughing:

I do wonder how many people really think he is an MEP though, lots I imagine, probably all those who agree with his sentiments. :laughing: :laughing:

What !
He`s not genuine? …
…Are you sure?

Im not on Twitter either. It has uses, but doesnt seem a good medium for serious debate to me. Good to get a quick, over-simplified, idea out there maybe, but not much else.