Eu referendum whats your vote

Carryfast:

dexxy57:
I now await the predictable response from yourself or CF accusing me of being quisling federalist scum.

Not from Juddian you won’t he seems to have gone soft towards the EU establishment line lately. :laughing:

No, he hasn’t, he’s waiting to see what exactly happens come 31st October.
Just watching in morbid fascination as parliament and its three pointless parties, ignoring the Jock and Welsh lot cos they hate everyone :wink: , heap ever more wood on their own funeral pyres.

Whilst i have my doubts, i’ll give Johnson and his team the benefit of the doubt until he proves to be May in a collar and no tie, who together with his party will have condemned themselves to well deserved oblivion.

One thing the last three years have proved and that is our political system is broken, and is going to have to be completely redesigned from the bottom up, no one still able to think for themselves is now under any illusion just what our parliaments have become, basically the enemy of the people they are supposed to serve but instead hold in complete contempt, the feeling is mutual.

Starkey once more in far more in depth discussion, about our current state and what has gone so badly wrong, with Peter Whittle of the New Culture Forum, this interview from may this year, but in which he makes some eye opening correlations between what is happening now and right back when Henry V111 mastered arguably the first Brexit, fascinating stuff.
youtube.com/watch?v=i8bECAHIgNQ

I wouldn’t advise those with closed minds to watch it.