Failed Class 1 Again

berk:
Hi after long time I had another 3 days lesson and went to my 3th class 1 practical test but failed again.Its really ■■■■■■ me off.I had really good drive and came back to test center and done coupling uncoupling and was waiting my congratulations you’ve passed but he said Im sorry to say that you failed???I said why I failed?He said steering??When Im turning left corners I tried to avoid cliping the kerb and I done it a bit wider to make it sure but always checked if somebody is coming or not before turned and he said you did continuesly this minor and you’ve failed.This is a joke, really made me so angry.whats wrong to avoid cliping kerb and making little bit wider and use a bit other road?.This is a test they know if I go over the kerb it makes me fail why they dont let people avoid it during the test?we pay fortune for this training and test.Must they be that hard?If you drive it safely dont effect other people in traffic dont go over the kerbs thats enough but they are looking for nasa space rocket driver standart?I cant think anymore how can I pass this test.This is not real.Really angry.

i’ve just failed my class one on the first attempt because of a stupid mistake whilst carrying a creep and peep manoeuver in the center of Abingdon. It was gutting because everything else seemed ok and apart from the serious I only got three minors.
The problem for the instructors with me was the fact that I had been driving class 2 for 25 years and they had to dial the wild commercial multi-drop driver out of me and this used up two of the four training days. I was a dollar short and a day early for the test and it didn’t surprise me that I failed but I thought it would be worse.
Anyway all booked up for a training day and a retest. To conclude, I think there is too much pressure to pass first time because drivers learn at different speeds for lots of reasons and in an ideal world you should not have to test until you are 100% ready. But! the test is experience as well and I think it ■■■■■ if you fail through sheer bad luck.