Eu referendum whats your vote

dexxy57:

Juddian:
Obama and Merkel command(ed) respect? only by those who believe every word a bought and paid for MSM utters, the rest of us have a somewhat different view.

Independent free thinkers tend to look at results and what people actually do once they gain power, not by the eagerly ‘‘reported’’ soundbites written by umpteen stooges that fall like confetti from their mouths, to be fair to Obama he was an excellent orator and looked good on camera, which are good attributes for an actor, his Presidency however was one of stagnation and continued the destruction of the middle east and Libya started by Bush (and his Blair poodle), a series of regime changes which true history if it’s allowed to be written or known will show has not only brought utter misery and complete instability to vast swathes of the planet but heralded the current and yet to be infinitely worse demographic catastrophe in Western Europe, which will change all of our childrens lives for the worse and will in time to come see many in western europe seeking to migrate to a much safer eastern europe.

Note how many of those seemingly happy to destroy their homelands are childless :bulb: , including our own T May, another in a long line of pointless political leaders of our UK, time will tell if Johnson means what he says and is cunning enough, because he’ll have to use cunning, to pull Brexit off despite the treachery and treason shown by so many of the elected and unelected that surround him.

Christ, are you and CF a double act? The two of you don’t half ramble.

I never said anything about what Obama did or said, I just said he commanded respect. He was taken seriously, whether or not you agreed with him. The same goes for other political leaders. Macron, for example. Not the most popular guy in the UK, but he’s worthy of respect, whether or not you agree with him. Even the evil cow from the 70’s was worthy of respect. She at least had a backbone and stuck to her views.

Johnson leans whatever way the wind blows, he’s a proven opportunistic compulsive liar. The jury is most certainly not out on that one. He is not taken seriously, therefore, commands no respect. Swinson is just lightweight, completely out of her depth. Corbyn at least has principles, but as a leader he just doesn’t cut it.

The bit I highlighted by the way, that’s Brexit you’re talking about.

I now await the predictable response from yourself or CF accusing me of being quisling federalist scum.

Have a good day.

Corbyns the one who leans the way the wind blows a eurosceptic backbencher now championing the corrupt set up ffs