Eu referendum whats your vote

bigstraight6:

Spardo:

dexxy57:
Her leadership qualities and credibility are somewhat lacking.

Fair point to you too mate, but for one thing, I would substitute the word ‘lacking’ for the word ‘unknown’. Of course it could be said to amount to much the same thing but at least she hasn’t got a shaky or bad record to contend with. :slight_smile:

It’s laughable that this woman and her band of Liberalists are under the delusion they could run this country, it would be even more of a disaster than the Leyland 500 engine!

Well said sir!
The Tories are doing a fine job!
Cameron (The well known author and self publicist) ran a stunning referendum campaign. And after losing, stuck to his guns to lead us forward through all of several…days?..weeks?
I believe our Monarch has strong opinions about him too?
May? Did what she could… whilst attempting to herd the cats of the ERG.
And now a wonderful specimen, sacked from his early job for fabrication (that’s diplomatic speak for lying. I’m sure you know that, but he wouldn’t). And just to be clear, sacked: as a Journalist; for Lying. An awesome start. His wives and the mothers of his children stood by him, so he can’t be a bad bloke.
The same man who today said during a hospital visit, he wasn’t on a photo opportunity. We know he said that, because it was reported by newspapers, TV crews and…photographers!

Trouble is the press keep finding fault don’t they?
Horrible people. No sense of propriety. They’ll criticise everyone.
They’ve found loads of fault with Swinson, hence all the photos and stories about her past in the Sun etc.
Acres of it…well…soon…they’ll find some.
Or find a future PM to fabricate it.