Eu referendum whats your vote

dexxy57:

Spardo:
I wonder if a young Dexxy in February 1900 would have thought the same way when someone mentioned the Labour Party and its chances of forming a government :laughing:

If there is one thing we can learn from history, nothing stays the same forever. :wink:

Franglais has already made a similar point over a much smaller timescale regarding the chances of a clown ‘running’ the country. Never has a clown been driven around in such a posh car. :laughing:

Fair point, things change, but Swinson announcing loud and clear that she’d cancel Brexit on day one is hardly going to mop up the Mail/Express voters.

Her leadership qualities and credibility are somewhat lacking. Corbyn’s in the same boat with his own credibility as a leader.
Shame really, a strong opposition is vital, and yet despite the mess the Tory’s are making they’re way ahead in the polls.

Britain is just, by nature, a very conservative country I suppose.

Possibly because there is a Conservative PM who is actually trying to carry our the wishes of the majority in the Brexit vote which was leave and it does not help with all these remainers constantly trying to hamper his efforts, and yes I do not care what happens after that do the democratic thing and let us leave the EU.