Eu referendum whats your vote

Franglais:
Ooohhhh.
The USA system where the judges are chosen BY politicians to judge upon the actions and decisions OF politicians?
I don’t differentiate between different administrations there, but find it all confusing.
And how many amendments have been chiseled into the stone of the US constitution, how much polyfilla rubbed in?
As I type this, I imagine someone here on TNUK will offer a definitive answer.
(Written in play-doh?)

It might come as shock to you ( no we know it really won’t ) but the USA is a Federal zb pile run on similar undemocratic centralised lines,using a foreign gerrymandered mandate to impose its rule across a whole continent,which you and those like you actually want for Europe.Just as the US intended when it provided massive economic help to its German Federal ally in the post war years to help it to foist this 4th Reich/USE across this Continent.IE a USE created in the US image using German Federalism,instigated by dictatorial POS Bismark,as the catalyst for it and to implement it.So spare us all the pretend anti US bs when without US Federalism to back you your stinking Federal European project would have never got off the ground let alone reached this point in having almost taken over Europe.