Eu referendum whats your vote

bigstraight6:

Franglais:

cav551:
Small willy syndrome was very evident yesterday when the leader of a country which is so tiny that I can’t even find it on the map, decided to have his willy-waving moment thinking it would be a big look at me occasion. It wasn’t because what he was waving was so small no one could see it. All he has managed to do is to anger sections of the UK population who are alakefic about Brexit, but now feel personally insulted by his grandstanding.

A day or two before Adolf ■■■■■■■■■■ was ranting to the Liberal Irrelevants about his intended EU Empire.

The man on the Clapham omnibus has now been given a greater insight of these peoples intentions.

It is worth watching the embedded video clips in the two links to appreciate fully the sneering attitude prevalent.

express.co.uk/news/politics … ean-Empire

twitter.com/leaveeuofficial/sta … 25?lang=en

“Small Willy sydrome”?
Yes.
Faced with potestors MrJohnson chose to chicken out. Speakig to school kids in photo ops or answering questions selected by his aides on YouTube is more his mark.
I wonder if Mr Bewick is pleased at the performance of Mr Bettel? He seems to have learnt from Mr Trump to ignore diplomatic convention and “tell it like it is”!

That’s a pathetic viewpoint, I think our PM did exactly the right thing by not doing the press conference as it would have been a total waste of time shambles due to those shameless British middle class raucous protesters that had been bused in on their bit of a jolly, seemingly being allowed to disrupt proceedings.
Why didn’t the EU organisers move the conference inside as was requested? And then for that Bettel nobody to have his solo rant instead!
The EU really did show it’s shameful true colours yet again yesterday and I think if anything did themselves more harm than good.

I think that it was a national Luxembourg issue rather an EU one, but that’s minor.
Should he not have tried to speak?
If shouted down he could show protesters up as being anti free speech. No one suggested there was any security issue. His entourage seemed happy with the arrangements, until they saw the protesters.
Johnson has form. He tried avoiding questions from professional interviewers pre leadership vote. Answering friendly questions he gets to choose himself ain’t that hard, surely? Even I could win MasterMind if I got to choose the questions.
Not much of a negotiation gonna happen if he likens himself to The Hulk , but acts like the Incredible Shrinking Man.
Was Bettel less than a perfect host?
Maybe so.
He doesn’t want his country or the EU to be in the situation that Brexit has put them. Maybe he doesn’t like his visitor trying to pass blame to the EU, for the UK’s lack of a credible exit plan? We can’t accuse Bettel of woffling on about crap, can we? He cares about the future and it seems doesn’t much like the present situation, which he is in, largely because of Johnson.
Not a good diplomat, true. A lot worse can be said about many others here.
Edit to add.
So much has happened more recently, I quite forgot about Johnson’s history as Foreign Secretary…