Driving assessment

I have a driving assessment on Friday and then they said id go straight into the interview. My question is what do I wear? Obviously I’d wear a suit to an interview but how does this work with me doing my driving assessment? Feel like I shouldn’t wear a suit to a driving assessment.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Clean and tidy work cloths, with safety foot wear. id take a hi viz with you, if you have one.
by the way, I’ve never worn a suit, to a drivers interview in nearly 40 years. and never not got a job I’ve gone for, :smiley:
Good luck with it,I’m sure it will be fine.

cypry0:
Clean and tidy work cloths, with safety foot wear. id take a hi viz with you, if you have one.
by the way, I’ve never worn a suit, to a drivers interview in nearly 40 years. and never not got a job I’ve gone for, :smiley:
Good luck with it,I’m sure it will be fine.

^^^^^^^ this approach!

No offence but if someone turned up to a driving assessment in a suit in this industry they’d think you’d lost the plot!

Best of luck with it all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was planning on wearing work trousers and a polo with safety boots just wanted to confirm I was doing the right think. Cheers

Tom1994:
I have a driving assessment on Friday and then they said id go straight into the interview. My question is what do I wear? Obviously I’d wear a suit to an interview but how does this work with me doing my driving assessment? Feel like I shouldn’t wear a suit to a driving assessment.

I’m glad you asked this question fella, helped me out with the answers also :smiley: