Morrisons Store Deliveries?

bald bloke:

yorkshire terrier:
Wish I could get on direct at a supermarket,
Every time Iv applied Iv either not got a look in or offered a completely ridiculous shift pattern that I know I wouldn’t be able to hack.
I’m an early morning person and last time I got offered asda it was 2pm starts 8 full weekends out of ten :open_mouth:
Would love a bash at morrisons too but Wakefield rdc never seems to recruit and has just been taken on by wincanton so I will watch and see if any vacancies come up

Should have took the Asda job even with that shift pattern as eventually you’d have got what you wanted it’s just the matter of keeping your head down and biding your time.

I thought long and hard about it but deep down I knew I wouldn’t last a week at it,I’m an early morning person,I like to start at 3-4am but not just that the thought of going to work every weekend at 2pm and leaving my wife and 2 young kids was really what made my mind up and the bloke at asda said they was a waiting list for shift changes.
This was an an xdc site I understand cdc site are better shift patterns but every time I apply there I seem to get overlooked and they don’t advertise regular