Morrisons Store Deliveries?

yorkshire terrier:
Wish I could get on direct at a supermarket,
Every time Iv applied Iv either not got a look in or offered a completely ridiculous shift pattern that I know I wouldn’t be able to hack.
I’m an early morning person and last time I got offered asda it was 2pm starts 8 full weekends out of ten :open_mouth:
Would love a bash at morrisons too but Wakefield rdc never seems to recruit and has just been taken on by wincanton so I will watch and see if any vacancies come up

Most good jobs, and i have no idea how good Morrisons is now, have an established set of shifts taken on seniority, chances are you have to take on an unsuitable shift to get your feet under the table.

Took me a little over 12 months to get my present shift pattern which suits us down to the ground, some have to wait well over 2 years before they have a chance to change shifts due to upsurge in newer recruits wanting to change, luck of the draw i s’pose, when my chance came the rest of the night lads wanted to stay on nights, understandable as it’s a good deal.
Just make sure at interview stage what the conditions/requirements are re changing shifts.