Passed C & E today, need to change address

Passed my C and E Test today, i moved house on monday and so my Driving licence had old address on so driving examiner didnt take my licence, What form is it i need to fill in now to get my full licence upgraded for c and e and more importantly am i able to still drive that class in meantime.
Any help appreciated.

You have your pass certificate and CPC certificate you can drive whilst waiting for your cards to arrive. However some companies won’t let you without the cards. Legally there’s nothing stopping you [emoji106]

Well done and look out for your congrats from ROG [emoji4]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

You’ll need to send a completed D2 form, pass certificate and licence.

Congratulations on the pass.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

bigmatt2806:
Passed my C and E Test today, i moved house on monday and so my Driving licence had old address on so driving examiner didnt take my licence, What form is it i need to fill in now to get my full licence upgraded for c and e and more importantly am i able to still drive that class in meantime.
Any help appreciated.

Turn over your pass certificate and follow the instructions in the first 4 paragraphs.

Remember to send it to the lorry address…and make sure its done within 2 years or you will lose your entitlement for that class. Moving house etc and little details like that can be put on the back boiler and forgotten.