Wannabe driver - no xp. can they pass?

Adamufc1:
Yes you can pass with no experience. I did both 1 and 2 and I have zero experience and I haven’t started driving yet for a living. Of everything the thing that troubled me the most was the class 1 reversing.

The other tests such as theory harzard perception are relatively easy however the CPC case studies I found there was very little I’d prepared for when I was getting the questions and I had to guess a large number of them.
CPC is for me the difficult test and reversing is the difficult physical part

Thanks, Adamufc1. Thanks for your reply. I’ve been watching a few videos on YouTube, all I’ve seen so far have indicated that it’s all too easy. If it is, fair enough.

I remember taking my driving test years ago and all seemed straight forward, but if I had to take my driving test again now like the youngsters, I’d probably struggle with all the theory stuff they have to deal with, and then having to take tests again if they haven’t passed their test in time.

I know this is different, I’ve already got my driving licence, it’s just a little daunting going into things with no experience at all.