Working 15 hours daily for 4 days. Is it possible?

tachograph:

kuku:
Hello everyone.
I need some help with working time. I worked:
Monday 14:00-05:00=15 hours
Reduced daily rest 9 hours
Tuesday 14:00-05:00=15 hours
Reduced daily rest 9 hours
Wednesday 14:00-05:00=15 hours
Reduced daily rest 9 hours.

My question is:
Can I work Thursday for 15 hours and have a daily rest of 11 hours or more? Is this legal since I have only had reduced rests between Monday and start of work Thursday?

Or does it mean if I work 15 hours on Thursday it automatically becomes a 9 hour reduced rest making it 4 in the week?

Regardless of how much rest you have after the shift if you work more than 13 hours from the start of the shift you’re having a reduced daily rest period.

The only exceptions to this is as has been said to have 3 or more consecutive hours rest during the shift so it’s a split daily rest period, you can then work up-to 15 hours from the start of the shift.

The other exception is of course if you’re multi-manning.

You can have 3 reduced daily rest periods between weekly rest periods and as you’ve had 3 already you cannot legally have another one until after a weekly rest period.

Have I gotten the 10 hour drives and reduced rests the wrong way round? I know one resets on the sunday night whilst the other resets after a weekly rest.

To be fair, working monday to friday and having the weekend off means it doesnt matter, but it’s useful to know.