Realistically how hard to pass first stages

So I’ve recently passed my hazard Perception Test and have now booked my questions module and my cpc, I’m just wandering how hard it is to actually pass these? I’ve done alit of revision on my phone app for the questions part of theory test but I can’t seem to find anything to help with the cpc?

Can anybody help with this please?

The CPC Mod 2 is case studies so for example a picture on the left, and multiple choice answer on the right asking a question whats going on in the picture or what its called etc.
Theirs like 2 good sites for it ill try find it.

As for the normal theory get the correct dvsa approved app which is like £5 i think and keep doing it over and over and getting a high mark.

I found the theory dead easy and the module 2 more difficult. Still passed both first time.
drivingtheory4all.co.uk has a Mod 2 case studies section. I would recommend it. Learn or at least read through every topic. It’s the weird stuff that you think they won’t ask that came up for me (O licences and paperwork for going abroad etc especially). If you learn it all, you will definitely pass but there’s quite a lot to learn.

I think the passrate for Mod 2 is about 46%, most people fail first time due to lack of preparation

Hey bud,

For the CPC just study the working time directive and drivers hours and you should be fine! The rest is mostly about weights and vehicle classes!! Easy stuff not designed to be too difficult mate!!

Best of luck!!

toot toot…