Hgv Sat Nav

Juddian:

dieseldog999:
reclines seat to the sound of munchity crunchity and spitting out the hard bits,whos next to repost the same predictable pish they post with every single “what sat nav posting”, :slight_smile:

they keep posting the same bloody questions every sodding week, so short of hurling insults at the sods for not doing a search and reading the hours of threads already devoted to bloody pratnavs, what pray are we post apart from our own usual predictable pish :smiling_imp:

my own pish is intended to let them know there is an alternative to being a steering wheel attendee reliant on what the bloody toy map tells 'em to do, if even 1 bugger takes notice and becomes an independent minded lorry driver instead of a hivis’d robot i’ll be content with that :sunglasses:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
the same ones that havent got the gumption to search for a satnav topic are most likely the ones that tend to follow it blindly like bogdan meets the war memorial.
you would think they could put up a sticky/announcement/or whatever so that the satnav question needs 1 reply…i.e.look at the stickie.
i know they can be ignored on here but every week its whats the best satnav,followed by what should i take on a night out…ps…i also like spouting pish… :smiling_imp: