"Heavy Haulage through the years"

Spardo:
As always, double click for a better look. :slight_smile:

BTW, the long tailback behind ‘Coventry’ was not of his making. He was well back in an enormous line which instilled in me a sense of smugness. I had overnighted at Delice d’Annie at Bressols and started well early to beat the rush to my rdv in Toulouse. A clear run all the way and arriving 45 minutes early was well worth it. :smiley:

At Bressols the standard was not diminished and the place was rightly heaving. Took me 15 minutes to get served at the bar and there were at least 30 drivers outside with their aperos.

There were actually 3 of those in one convoy, the car driver in front of me kept jumping the gun and had to pull back in each time. :laughing:

This one was only a minute or so behind.

Busy as usual then Spardo? Waiting at the bar to be served I mean… :blush: :wink:

About that black Coventry Volvo, they run to Toulouse every week or so I reckon, coming from Derby.

As for the Altead convoi, rumour has it that they’re going to be taken over by Capelle? One of the topdogs at the board pulled out his money, so the financial situation at Altead isn’t all that great apparently?

As for for that knobhead driving that grey Peugeot, every once in a while you bump into that sort of people, most of them know what the craic is though and make sure they’re out of the way.