Has Mercedes Always Been This Bad?

DEANB:
Out of intrest Graham did Mercedes offer you a unit to use whilst yours was off the road ?
You would think a company as big as Turners would have some power but it just goes to show that manufacturers dont
care anymore when you look how you have been treated.

Main dealers are awful these days but unfortunately because the modern trucks are so complicated most of the smaller
truck garages that alot of us used have now disappeared. :cry:

No it’s down to the local dealership, which is part of a group, and even if with all the hassle I don’t even know the name of any senior manager in the dealer. The service manager and his service reception team are too far down the pecking order to make a decision. All we can do both at my local level and nationally within the company is vote with our feet and not buy any more of the evil pieces of crap (to quote CAV551). I’ve only got 5 Mercs left at my depot now and they’ll be gone by Christmas. We’re also withdrawing all Mercs from Scotland, the Bellshill dealership is worse than my local one, which takes some believing.

My partner has a Mercedes car and we’ve just spent a small fortune on repairs for that. She does like the car but I’ve told her it’s got to go…only problem is she says she wants a Mustang to replace it.