Potential euro trips

@ Tonymcg
Go for it !
If you have a sense of adventure you will love it. I started when I was 18, never looked back, I went all over Europe and Middle-East. Even a bad trip was a good trip when you got home. The experiences of different cultures, food, wine, languages etc are more valuable than any amount of tramping in the UK. HGV drivers are respected in other countries, unlike in the UK where we are considered a nuisance, Euro work will open your mind, you will become a “proper driver” and you don’t touch the load on CMR, at least you didn’t used to, ( I stand to be corrected) unless you wanted to, just open it up and let them tip you. Take loads of photos. Give it a go, don’t chase to get home all the time, tell him to send the loaded trailers out to you unaccompanied and turn round and go again…Driving abroad knocks spots off of UK driving, just keep it straight and make sure that all your documentation is in order, your truck is in order and that you have sufficient ratchet straps to secure any and every load. :wink: and post your blogs.
Good luck.
GS