Nice capture at the port of Dieppe

Calm down lads.

I can understand Milodon being a bit defensive of EE drivers. Often enough he has just cause for getting defensive, the ‘banter(?)’ can be very negative

I’ve also noticed that Milodon can jump in with both feet in defending then, possibly because he doesn’t always ‘get’ the nuances of what’s been written.
In this thread, I think you’ve missed a nuance Milodon. Nobody was accusing any particular group of drivers, until you you jumped in with the agressive defence mate.
Yes I did read the whole thread

We all know that there’s a tiny minority of our colleages actually make money from these poor sods.
Most of us have, at some point, had the misfortune of illegal stowaways. Sometimes through an unfortunate set of circumstances outside our control. Sometimes through our own poorly thought out actions. Some of us might even have been ‘caught’ or even fined. Nobody likes the situation. But those who have the power to make those decisions have decided that the driver is guilty unless he/she can prove reasonable doubt. We’re all in the same boat, we all need to paddle in the same direction or we’ll just go round in ever decreasing circles till we disappear up our own arses. None of us is in a position to get this policy changed, so we ALL just have to live with it.

So again, calm down lads.
Don’t be so quick to round in Milodon.
And Milodon, if you think unjust acusations have been made, please reread it and take into account the context. It isn’t always quite what you think it is.
I think this thread is an example of that. It’s now deteriorating from a discussion about one particular capture, to a general bicker about who is to blame. Cease and desist.