Eu referendum whats your vote

Carryfast:

whisperingsmith:

Carryfast wrote: Blimey you seem to know more about me than I know myself and you don’t even know me. :open_mouth:
As for Oz and Kiwi immigration.The same bunch of zb’s who prefer to overrun the place with Orientals while refusing,let alone chucking out,Brits because truck driving doesn’t meet the points system. Or worse gets removed and put back on it as and when they feel like it in which case retrospective deportation applies.
Which changes anything regarding the correct advice,which I agree with within the guide shown, how. :unamused:
[/quote]

Off the ■■■■■■ & Sheeting thread at the same time as his last post here - makes as much sense here as on that thread

No it doesn’t because free movement of labour between Oz,NZ,Canada and UK makes much more sense.Than free movement of labour between East Europe,or even West Euro and UK,among other places outside the EU,which Fuhrer Merkel says we must take in.

bpvideolibrary.com/record/441

Why do you say free movement of labour “makes much more sense” with Aus, NZ, Canada,than with other European countries?
We trade much more with the EU than those other places. Tell us why it makes sense to exchange labour with those places we don’t exchange so many goods with, rather than those we do?