Eu referendum whats your vote

Carryfast:
First you referred to 1944,then you referred to the ( ‘French’ ) chasing the Germans back to Berlin.As opposed to the Vichy ‘French’ regime that Bewick was obviously referring to.Remind us of its status in 1944 or for that matter in late 1940.No surprise you’ve conveniently airbrushed France from the title of Vichy as though it refers to a different country when it was actually the self proclaimed official government of France.Just like the EU 4th Reich quislings in power there now led by POS Macron the biggest quisling of them all after Petain. :unamused:

I know that you have a problem inside the head with understanding simple language, but now I also know you have trouble with your eyes, or how to read anyway. This is what I wrote:

Fake news and false history, France did block the Germans in '14, never heard of Verdun? And they were blocked all the way back towards Berlin in '44. I know there were schools in Southampton, because I went to one, but obviously some pupils did not pay attention. :frowning:

No mention of Vichy. a mention of the French halting the German advance at Verdun in 1916 (thus the 1914-18 war, that is 1st World War), and that the Germans were driven (ie blocked, quoting Buzzer’s term not mine (or Bewick’s, come to that)), back towards Berlin in 1944 by the Allies (not just the French) in WW 2.

I have typed that very slowly so you can understand, but must admit that I have no confidence that you will.