Spanish Toll Roads

Can anyone tell me the cost of Spansh tolls for a 5 Axle artic usually cat 4 toll I beleive.

A9 in France (Med coast) down to Barcelona?

and

A9 in France (Med coast) down to Saragossa?

Thank you

Dunno the toll in France, but the N2 (N II) in Spain runs down from just South of the mountainous border crossing at La Jonquera to Barcelona and it’s free.
It also goes around Figueres where there’s a truckstop and all diesel card fuel pumps, cheap (I think). That’s near the major junction for Roses.
The N2 is slightly slower than the Auto Pista on a good day, not by much though and it can be a bit quicker.
You rejoin the AP ■■ just before Barcelona. You don’t want to be going through there on small roads when there’s a motorway option :slight_smile:

I haven’t been to Spain for over 10 years, so my knowledge is probably out of date now.
If it is, someone will put us right :smiley:

As Simon says above you can take the national route from the border near La Junquera as far as the jct with the C95 just south of girona airport.You have the choice of the coast motorway to Barcelona or the AP both of which have tolls but are better than the national road alternative.After paying at Granollers you travel around Barcelona and pick up the route to Zaragoza via Lleida and Igualada which I believe is toll free and dualled.after Lleida/Fraga i think you can use the national road but it can be a drag depending on circumstances.I’m not sure on the toll cost but it is easy to google it to find out.

Gidders:
As Simon says above you can take the national route from the border near La Junquera as far as the jct with the C95 just south of girona airport.You have the choice of the coast motorway to Barcelona or the AP both of which have tolls but are better than the national road alternative.After paying at Granollers you travel around Barcelona and pick up the route to Zaragoza via Lleida and Igualada which I believe is toll free and dualled.after Lleida/Fraga i think you can use the national road but it can be a drag depending on circumstances.I’m not sure on the toll cost but it is easy to google it to find out.

NII now has several weight limit on it. You’ll loose to much time jumping on and off the motorway.

I think the cost from La Jonquera to la roca (Granollers) peaje is about 50 euros. Maybe a tad more. But no other feasible option anymore

autopistas.com/wp-content/u … P7-AP2.pdf

Sorry edited now with the price list

I didn’t know about the N11’s weight limits.However,a route which I have used by car but is still mostly dual carriageway after the first bit is to drive into Figueres and pick up signs to Ripoll(via Olot) then south to Vic,Manresa to pick up the N11 at Cervera then toll free to Lleida.After that to Zaragoza the national and motorway run parallel which I haven’t used in 20+ years since I currently continue south towards the coast in my car although it is single carriageway and good for trucks.

Yeah weight limits etc. on the N11 means the Spanish will not let us use it any longer for wide loads so we have to use the AP round Girona and various other sections too. We pay an arm and a leg for that along with the permits.

I was after the cost of the return trip really coming back up to get another delivery. At present I’m looking at Murcia to La Jonquera.

I don’t know if it is helpful but the motorway from Murcia is toll free via Elche then A31 via Villena to Valencia,Castellon and dual to the new Castellon airport CV13 then single to the coast at Torreblanca.I think parts of the N340 have weight limits on now .