Nice capture at the port of Dieppe

milodon:

Franglais:
To find out whether any drivers are, as you say, lying about whether they stop or night-out near ports.

So the guilt/innocence of a driver is dependent on whether they stopped in the vicinity of the portor not? My these crimes are solved easily nowadays.

Not sure what you’re trying to get at, you have people who regularly using the Channel ports telling you how it is and how you can avoid getting fined, if you want to collect fines then park in the vicinity of the port get a couple of stowaways on board then don’t be surprised when you get fined or plan the journey arrive with no illegals and don’t get fined easy enough. I have no idea how it works in Greece as I don’t go there but would take your word as to what happens down there as I know no different, you don’t do the channel ports yet seem unable to grasp the situation there, whether we think it is right or not is irrelevant that is the way it is and the fines were brought in because drivers were taking money for bringing people in and making no effort to prevent them getting in. As with most things haulage a minority have effed it up for the rest of us.