Nice capture at the port of Dieppe

milodon:
Do you mean this video? https://youtu.be/vPP7yNsy_z4

Is it not obvious, that the gendarmerie were called in by the truckers themselves?? Ffs.

I myself would under no circumstances visit the UK in a truck via a ferry as I don’t want to risk a massive fine thanks to circumstances I have little control over. And then be blamed for smuggling by the very people who should know better. It’s just pathetic really.

Yes the gendarmes were called and nothing there says that it was the Waberer’s driver who called them, travel through Calais and you’ll see plenty getting pulled out of Waberer’s lorries by the authorities so they should know better by now but seem not to. UK policy clearly states that the driver has a certain amount of responsibility in preventing illegals getting into HGV’s in the real world I understand that this is unfair on the driver but then park up in Calais and you will get no sympathy from me if you are hit with a fine. As Franglais says if you are caught with illegals you are immediately under suspicion regardless of nationality if innocent you will be released if not you’ll be charged. I assume that if people from EE countries do not commit crime then they have no need for police or prisons or could it be that just like Western European countries Eastern European countries also have people who chose to break the law.