Best taco card and head unit down load machine

New uk operator about to buy 2 more trucks ( total 3) needs a good taco machine to download drivers and head units,

Do I need a company card to down load the head or does the taco machine connect, my o licence is about to be granted and I want to be on the ball…

Any one recommend any taco analysis soft ware or companies that do thoroughly it for you

Can any one recommend a good machine, and software and companies that anzlyse

Try Tachodisc ltd , they are based in Warrington and post what you need , long established company ,maybe call them for any questions .

Company card is needed to “lock” the head unit anyway. Apply online.

Plenty of tachograph analysis about, either buy it outright, or send it to, rha, fta, novo data, tachomaster etc for about £1 a week per driver.

I still run on paper discs, but will be switching either this year or 2020 and have been looking at the digivu+ which does both card and head.

Concretejim:
the digivu+ which does both card and head.

The digital… variations are the most common and when you look at many others, they are just a dig that has been rebranded. Interesting I’ve just looked at the RHA shop and it says their digidown+ needs relevant software … such as RHA. I’m fairly sure digi downloads can be read by pretty much all the software systems. Or has RHA put a spanner in the works!

2 of mine have a tacho reader through the RHA that we retrofitted. It downloads every directly to them as we also have our analysis through them. I did have to send them a company card though.

The other vehicles I download manually through Volvos dynafleet system whilst in my office with the company card and again the data goes directly to the RHA for analysis.

Pretty simple and straight forward really.