LGV Multiple choice or LGV Driver CPC theory?

Yeah, people say if you score well in the theory then you’ll breeze the Mod 2 but I think that’s dangerous advice, I got 99/100 in the lorry theory (and 99/100 for my bus theory too) my theory knowledge is pretty solid, but the Mod 2 was challenging, I did get through it first time but 6 wrong (44/50) but several ‘only slightly educated’ guesses which, if I had got most of the guesses wrong would have seen me fail!

I had not less than 6 questions about OPERATOR LICENCES! It kept cropping up again and again in each study. By the end I was like “oh FFS!”. Restricted, domestic, national, international etc. That didn’t really come up in the theory much at all (other than ‘check it’s on display’). A lot about the paperwork required for international work as well - CMR, TIR etc. Many questions about restraining pallets, rollcages etc as well, but for these, much like many other questions, I found difficult to select the “BEST” answer, even some of the easy questions had two answers which you could easily argue either way about which answer is the “BEST”, I would go as far as to say you only got it correct if you agreed with the person that wrote the question’s opinion!

Horrible test really, glad it’s over with, bloody CPC. My advice to anyone reading this in the future is to learn the boring stuff even if you think it’s irrelevant to you because they gave me ALL of that rubbish!