Woodys cafe a30

Seems like a good parking area,but 9 quid for ham,egg n chips seems a tad steep…went off to cab for pot noodle option.Any good epicurian options for this neck of the woods?Launceston I think,heading east.?

wot,9 quid and no pineapple. :unamused: :wink:

p.s. robroy’s yer man for that area. if he’ll share his little hidey holes :laughing:

manalishi:
Seems like a good parking area,but 9 quid for ham,egg n chips seems a tad steep…went off to cab for pot noodle option.Any good epicurian options for this neck of the woods?Launceston I think,heading east.?

Did you have to pay for parking ?

About standard money in the pubs round my way, 10.95 for ham double egg and chips in my closest boozer. The greene king a little further away is cheapest at 8.75

come off at pennygillam junction for Launceston, roundabout at end of slip road, go straight over onto industrial estate… Cafe with large parking area big enough for artics on the right. Called PIE stop as in pennygillam ind estate

Seem’s like a fair price to me, local eating places in my neck of the woods charge about the same or more, and I cannot park a truck for that!! (Is parking at Woody’s still free as he does not own the land?)

£11!!! At those prices it’s enough to make a Scotsman have a panic attack, and a Yorkshireman run for the hills

9 quid sounds about right,providing you get tea a or coffee with open refill thrown in

m.a.n rules:
wot,9 quid and no pineapple. :unamused: :wink:

p.s. robroy’s yer man for that area. if he’ll share his little hidey holes :laughing:

Yeh, and then next time I go to park there’s no room for me for the 10 trucks parked there.
Very selective who I share parks with bud…so don’t you ask. :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Tbf I’d rather pay 9 quid IF somethings good, than a fiver for a pile of cheap greasy crap.
But…
Had a meal there one night, thought it was pretty average imo. :neutral_face:

Happy to say its a free park sitch.Pot noodle did the trick but then after a hike from clacket lane via Southampton to Redruth,a packet of crisps would have rendered me into deep kip mode as was the case.Why pay nine quid when 80 p will do the trick. :astonished:

wide-load85:
come off at pennygillam junction for Launceston, roundabout at end of slip road, go straight over onto industrial estate… Cafe with large parking area big enough for artics on the right. Called PIE stop as in pennygillam ind estate

Wahey!..very good information,thanks.Will deff investigate.You can come a cropper going off route round Devon but the parking jewels tend to be well concealed I’ve noticed.I know there’s a services when you follow the Winkleigh signs but that garage seems fairly space restricted for us,but I do recall a rather agreeable,albeit,yuppyish diner in the locale but not sure it’s still operational.Probably become another “shiny bean” costabucks attrocity in the interim. :imp: