Trucking Vlog

Not a bad effort.
However, a few tips from me - bear in mind I don’t drive full time only when my main line of work is quiet. You might be able to work out what I do from my user name!!
Make sure your camera is mounted in a solid manner. The vibrations from the forward facing camera made me want to switch off.
Try not to use too much “fast forward”, Vloggers seem to have a mania for speeding things up all the time.
I would aim for shorter 10minute videos while you build your audience and learn the craft.
Always have the following in mind, A Beginning, a Middle and an End. You are telling a story and those three components are vital to get right.
Forget what others have done, and come up with your own unique angle. There are hundreds of Trucking Vlogs out there, but only a couple that I would take the time to watch. One of them is Matt Ireland from Trans Am Trucking and the other I enjoyed was a member of here, Luke Vernon. Both have very unique styles.
Try a different editing suite. If you want free search the web, plenty out there. If you want pro editing tools use something like Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere Pro. I use adobe PP for all my pro aerial video work.
Consider also a proper mic setup, either something like a Rode Video mic or a good quality Lav Mic. Audio can make or break any video. I know this from experience…
Keep publishing content on a regular basis, nothing worse than leaving stuff for months. You can only get away with that when your channel is established.
All just observations from someone who works with video professionally. When you get really good, you can use a pro gimbal setup that I used the other day for stock footage!!

Gimbal_-3.jpg

Gimbal_-2.jpg