Has Mercedes Always Been This Bad?

I have always said that the krauts got their revenge for losing the war by foisting the merc on us- evil pieces of crap. I 've worked on several different models and I have hated them all and the german way of doing things with a vengeance: 207, 307, 809, 811, 814, 1113,1617, 2421, SK units with the poxy vee 6 engine, early Ategos, Actroses, and Axors, I loathed the lot. Merc brakes: the linings never wore out but the drums did. Various models with about two dozen springs in each brake drum. The merc version of Rockwell brakes.The air over hydraulic over air braking system or whatever it was. OM 44?. vee 6s misfiring because the camshafts are knackered. Early 307s with the injector pump timed on no.3. Ategos with a hydraulic gear linkage. Various models with constantly breaking exhaust flexes and sealing rings. Cab tilts jammed 1/2 locked. Those stupid front sidelights which mounted on the top corner of the bumper. The engine stop cylinder in the middle of the throttle linkage with its sharp and fierce c springs holding it to the ball joints which broke off. Ess aitch one tea.