HOW ? Do they not know

Don’t be accusing me of ‘having a go’ again Jake just because I disagree with you (again) but that is just sweeping statement type, generalising ■■■■■■■■ tbh.
I’ve seen just as many [zb] ups among drivers in Europe as I have over here.
Sure a lot of Dutch drivers are good, so are French, so are German, and I’m sure there will be a few adept Mongolian and Indo Chinese as well, but there is and will be some absolute twonks among them, same as there are amongst us Brits.
Individual nationality has [zb] all to do with ability, there is good and bad in every one.
So ffs stop slagging British drivers. :unamused:
Saying foreign drivers are better at reversing trucks than Brits is equally as ridiculous and bad as the o/p tarring foreigners with the same brush in the negative way.

When I said you were “having a go” it was not because you had disagreed with me.You have a short memory at times.

I have an opinion about lorry drivers reversing and having spent the last few years mainly in Europe I have noticed the standards of reversing in general are far higher than ours.
That is my opinion and I am entitled to it. I am not however the only Brit that thinks that by the way. You slag younger drivers off all the time on here yet don’t like it when others mention the poor standards.Older drivers are not excluded from poor standards either. :wink: