HOW ? Do they not know

robroy:
Got back to the yard to find the obligatory [zb] memo over something trivial (that they had scraped the barrel to think up…must be getting short of.ideas to agitate their drivers) left me thinking ‘‘Why tf did I even bother eh’’ :imp:

The trouble is that a few clowns [zb] something basic and simple up and then the next thing is its “company policy” to do it with added palaver and bs which only serves to ■■■■ off those drivers who still manage to get oxygen flowing to the brain.

A prime small scale example is our firm wont let us change bulbs I’m talking standard marker or rear clusters here I’m not even on about headlight bulbs or leds, we’re not even allowed to top up the oil, if we notice any defect we have to change unit or trailer (if a fitter is not available to call out as i work nights remember so no fitters at base after 6pm, which is my start time)

And a large scale example…
Getting done by DVSA and have it plastered all over social media for not strapping down insulation boards which weigh less then my lunchbox (not me personally, I’m referring to a recent thread on here, twitter & fb)