HOW ? Do they not know

robroy:
I’ve seen just as many [zb] ups among drivers in Europe as I have over here.
Sure a lot of Dutch drivers are good, so are French, so are German, and I’m sure there will be a few adept Mongolian and Indo Chinese as well, but there is and will be some absolute twonks among them, same as there are amongst us Brits.
Individual nationality has [zb] all to do with ability, there is good and bad in every one.
So ffs stop slagging British drivers. :unamused:

Saying foreign drivers are better at reversing trucks than Brits is equally as ridiculous and bad as the o/p tarring foreigners with the same brush in the negative way.

I honestly believe it’s more to do with the name on the door (by that I mean the companies wages verses expectation of work verses need to get anyone with a pulse in the hot seat) than the letters in the blue bit of the license plate.

Examples (but by no means limited to)

Swift (in the US)
Warberers
Stobarts
Nolans/JR

Now I know there are good and even outstanding drivers in both skill and attitude in all these companies but they seem to love (or not care) employing unsuitable and often incapable drivers, I feel sorry for the good’uns I genuinely do.

Edit:
I know it seems I’m singling out these particular companies but it was more about size of firms over a wide geographic area more than anything specific with these particular firms…