HOW ? Do they not know

jakethesnake:

Juddian:
On the other hand, the Romanian bloke i work with could show the vast majority of Brit drivers how to do it, no point in watching the bloke in cos the trailer slides in like its on rails no matter how awkward the slot or whether its dark or blind side or whatever.
Not the only one either, most of the Romainian drivers i’ve worked with have been sound drivers, as well as generally decent polite geezers.

I have noticed over the years how the foreigners seem to be far more adept at reversing than us Brits. Spending a lot of my time in Holland these days I also notice how the Dutch are so much better as well. You just do not see them making a complete hash like you do in the uk. Even A frames never seem to be a problem.

The one thing some Brits seem to be good at is bragging how good they are but strangely enough not when they are sat in the drivers seat. :laughing:

Don’t be accusing me of ‘having a go’ again Jake just because I disagree with you (again) but that is just sweeping statement type, generalising ■■■■■■■■ tbh.
I’ve seen just as many ■■■■ ups among drivers in Europe as I have over here.
Sure a lot of Dutch drivers are good, so are French, so are German, and I’m sure there will be a few adept Mongolian and Indo Chinese as well, but there is and will be some absolute twonks among them, same as there are amongst us Brits.
Individual nationality has ■■■■ all to do with ability, there is good and bad in every one.
So ffs stop slagging British drivers. :unamused:

Saying foreign drivers are better at reversing trucks than Brits is equally as ridiculous and bad as the o/p tarring foreigners with the same brush in the negative way.