A34 night closures J13 Newbury to Didcot July

Just to be aware if you use this, as well as J13 wk end closures have got this -

22 July on for 4 nights South bound Didcot to J13 shut, diversion will wiggle via Wantage to M4 J14

29 July on for 5 nights North bound the reverse of above.

iguana:
Just to be aware if you use this, as well as J13 wk end closures have got this -

22 July on for 4 nights South bound Didcot to J13 shut, diversion will wiggle via Wantage to M4 J14

29 July on for 5 nights North bound the reverse of above.

Just wait for the accidents and stuck trucks in wantage as that A338 is not a good road to drive in day time let alone dark
If heading for Brum just go to jct15 and take A419 M5

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Southbound just get off at botley and straight down the 420 to pick up m4 (16ft and under) as said forget Wantage, I live and drive there the 338 down through Shefford is really not great in an artic.

thanks for the info.,i shall stay on the M1 then on to the M25 :frowning: then south on the A3 to Pompey. always dread M25 early hours,in case there’s a diversion,and i miss my boat.

Last night both South and North bound were being sent M4 J14, A338 Wantage, back to Milton Interchange. At least when it was one direction you could use most of the road on the 338 without any traffic coming the other way but was lots of squeeze past moments.