Cumbria companies

Lawrence Dunbar:

Punchy Dan:

Lawrence Dunbar:
Well Dennis, I loaded back from their depot storage shed with Crepe Paper made in ■■■■■■■■■■ somewhere, This was IIRC 1958 Ish It was for Henley Cables at Birtley used for wrapping some of their products, I cant remember their Transport Managers name but he was a nice sort of bloke to deal with.He was a little dark haired fellow, He may have smoked a pipe :question:, They also used to do a bit out of the Carnation Milk Factory in Dumfries at this time, Regards Larry.

Hi Larry the only lorry Denzil had in 58 would be a Dinky toys one :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hi Dan, You are a naughty naughty boy, Denzil will be most upset you know, But he will most likley open another bottle of Bollinger :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: , & play with the Dinkeys you mentioned, :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: , Im just having a dram or two, Ive been in the garden allday, Its looking good so Im told by The Person in charge the Wife, Take care my friend Regards Larry.

They make a super Foden 6 wheeler tipper :laughing: ,I’am sure your boss knows a good job when she sees it ,I’ve been on the rotavator tractor tonight and unfortunately have made a new entrance in the greenhouse :unamused: :blush: my boss is not pleased :open_mouth: