PAUL GEE's PHOTO COLLECTION (Part 1)

DEANB:

Ray Smyth:
Hi Dean, Glad to see you back on many threads. Ray.

:wink:

smallcoal:
ā€œDEANBā€]Some Welsh motors.

Thanks for the info John. :smiley:

smallcoal:
Stobart mixers

Nice pics John, they get in on everything ! I havent seen a artic mixer with the rear steer before. Makeā€™s life alot easier getting in and out of building sites.

ramone:
POD Robinson and Mick Cook took some photos in A E Evansā€™ Sheffield depot early 70s. POD sadly died a few months ago but his brother gave me permission to post his and Mickā€™s photos.
Brilliant photos Chris and you have a great memory , I am guilty of not showing my appreciation of Paul , Moomooland and Oiltreader`s photos which I thoroughly enjoy . Other posters too thanks for posting

I agree Paul (moomooland) and Oily both pop some great stuff on trucknet. :wink:

JAKEY:
Thank you Dean for the brs Photo .

900X20:
Greetings,All.
Ref. the Esso trailer,it looks very much like a Fibre Glass one that Shell tried out.I stand to be corrected but IIRC itā€™s the same shape as the Shell one.Regards,900x20. :unamused:

Thanks for the info ā€œ900X20ā€ i dont remember seeing one like that ! :wink:

ArcDaz:

DEANB:
Anyone recognise the Routeman , Daz ā– ā– ?
Dean glade to see you back DAZ this Routeman does look familiar to me :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

This one will look familiar too then chap ! :laughing:
Hi Dean this photo has been in a few of the truck magazines and truck books written by peter Davis from flitwick Bedford Thanks for posting and sharing Daz :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

pete 359:
Hi Dean,
Thanks for sharing some more brilliant photos.I love the Protheroeā€™s Atki shot.Thats a Java green MK3 Cortina imo.
Regards Andrew.

Thanks for confirming the car Andrew. :wink:

240 Gardner:

DEANB:
One for ā€œ240Gardnerā€

Thank you Dean, and welcome back :wink:

[zb]
anorak:
Much further up the page, there are some York trailer adverts. On one of them is this:

What is it?

Donā€™t know ā€œanorakā€ :laughing:

krukabman:
Looks like a Bussing to meā€¦the picture above

pv83:
anorak"]Much further up the page, there are some York trailer adverts. On one of them is this:

What is it?

They only had Mercā€™s in the fleet Anorak, so my best bet would be that itā€™s one from the LP range?

Have you noticed the third (tag?) axle, looks interesting :wink:

Edit; Just remembered that they had some Mack drawbar units tooā€¦

:laughing: :laughing:

pv83:
Good to see youā€™re posting some proper picā€™s again Dean, cheers! :wink:

You have obviously been drinking again Patrick, proper pic ! :laughing: :laughing: Heres a proper Scammell chap. :wink:

kenfig bill:

pv83:
Good to see youā€™re posting some proper picā€™s again Dean, cheers! :wink:[/

Precisely ! ā€¦Welcolm back Dean ā€¦and what a nice kick off ,ā€¦the old man is well chuffed ā€¦lol ā€¦Geraint

Heres one your old man will like Geraint ! :wink:

[/quote]