And drivers wonder why we get stopped

robroy:

dieseldog999:
time to watch how slimey angus and another nonentity ■■■■■ relish the opperchancity to horse it into one of the mushroom brigade boys.
the dudes guilty,but they dont half love twisting the knife into his ribs.
its the half of the clip with the white scanny from co armagh.
how ironic now that angus gets promoted sideways after being penalised for dishonesty. :slight_smile:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Z8-KMfPT7M

I aint a fan of ■■■■ Nairn either, from what I’ve heard of his own alleged record in transport, the guy’s a [zb] hypocrite.
However…I’m completely with him on that vid, that Irish prick should not even have been on the road, not only for everybody else’s good but for his own.
It shows how pig [zb] thick he was by …
A. To only take 7 and a half’s rest in the first place in charge of 44 tonnes with all the obvious potential implications

B…He aint exactly the sharpest knife :unamused: , by risking drawing attention to his main offence of no licence, by not doing all he can to prevent it by sticking to the regs in the first place.

Amazing that driving a truck with no licence is not an arrestable offence.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
aye,you would think if you were doing a dodgy then you might at least keep your cards right which wouldnt be too difficult on a scania from county armagh,though possibly the logic of hung for a sheep ect might be applicable to the nugget of a driver.
its not the fact he got done,its the slimy snidey way that him and the tart of a sidekick take absolute relish and enjoyment of sticking it into him that annoys and shows them for what they are.
calling him a hypocrite would be mild to what some call him though. :slight_smile: .