Quit my "job" over this

Winseer:
Time is Time on agency, regardless of how much of yours gets wasted. I see no difference between waiting at the roadside for 12 hours paid and working 12 hours paid. I struggle to understand people’s lack of flexibility sometimes… It makes sense for a full timer on job & knock to want to skive off - but not an agency driver paid by the hour FFS ?!

Having my time wasted on my shift is one thing, on someone else’s…say tomorrow the janitor doesn’t show up, would I mind mopping up the floor? Time is time, you get paid, right. What about a ■■■■■■■, no one has to know. Or sit by this abandoned vehicle of ours like a ■■■■■■■ dog on a leash, you still get paid, rite :grimacing:

Imagine a co-worker/someone you barely know, calls you at 16:30 (let’s say you finish work at 17) and asks you to get to him because his car broke. Being the good soul that you no doubt are, you hop into your car and drive to the poor fellow, ready to give him a lift back home. Instead he asks you to get out of your cozy, warm car and hand over your keys (he’ll drive the car to your house and park it there, don’t worry - he’s your neighbor so he can walk home :slight_smile: ) while you wait with his car for when/if a recovery vehicle comes.

Some people…