Cooking in the cab

I saw most of the messages that NMM has deleted and all ill say is that UKT has never posted anything remotely as bad as what was aimed at him. He’s never resorted to rage-fuelled name calling and insults as far as I can remember.
I dont get why he winds some of you up so much. I’m not defending him by any means because imo he’s clearly just baiting but I can see NMMs point with regards to why he deleted posts but leaves ukt’s online.
I gave up on that replying/baiting to that knob chester when it became clear his only retort would be to prattle on about spelling all the time and there was zero fun/amusement to be had from a to and fro as he wasn’t one of the clever, jokey troll types and gets off on negative attention online and life on the forum by just ignoring his tedious negative rubbish is better for it IMO . If UKT annoys anyone so much, why not just ignore him? He’s nowhere near as bad as chester, unless I’ve missed stuff he’s posted previously, so just ignore him if you don’t like him.

I appreciate that speech definitely falls under the “that’s rich coming from him” category so feel free to ignore it as I do still enjoy a good popcorn thread when they kick off, I just can’t be bothered participating in them these days! :laughing: