Banned from farm

UKtramp:
well as an animal lover and a protector of wildlife, I delivered to a farm today, after stepping out of my cab I noticed a sheep that looked lame and in my opinion was looking depressed. I went over to the field to take a closer look, whilst looking at it a car was blowing its horn and the driver making hand gestures at me. I went over and it was the farm owner, he asked what was I looking at and I told him, anyway he said never you mind that just get your load tipped you are not here as a vet. I told him I was concerned for the animals welfare and wanted a look at it. He said either tip or get off my farm. I asked him if he was going to get a vet out. He told me to f off, I did of course ring the rspca who said they would send someone out. When I got back to yard I was told I was banned from delivering to the farm again. I think I did the right thing, I was concerned but I wonder how many others would have helped that poor sheep or just ignored it?

Let’s look at the story, did he tip you, you never said, and if he did did he call you all the names under the sun while he was tipping you, also what did he say when you asked him to sign the paper work
Me thinks this person is not uk tramp the posts don’t have his signature persona about them, and that’s been a fly by night blow in who blows up everything in his own mind and would make a story out of anything
Whoever it is is not doing a very good job